Honoring Guild Members with 20 or more years of membership
During our 60th anniversary Art Galleries Online tribute for the month of May 2021, we would like to acknowledge those of you who have been active members of the Guild of Creative Art for 20 or more years.
We are putting together a virtual exhibition/tribute. We are asking you to submit one or two jpg images of your artwork. Below is the form for submitting your images.
There is no fee, but contributions to the Guild are always welcome. Click HERE to go to our donations form.
Procedure for Submitting Images and Comments
Taking a Photo Image of your Artwork
- Photo images of your artwork may be taken with a camera or your mobile device.
- Images should be cropped to show the artwork only, no mats or frames, unless they are intrinsic to the image.
- If there is glass over your artwork, take steps to avoid glare, which may include removing the artwork from the frame.
- Take the photograph straight on so as not to distort the image.
Saving your Image
- Images of your artwork must be saved in the jpg format on your device.
- Size the image to 72 ppi (pixels per inch), with a minimum of 1000 pixels on the longest side.
- Name your jpg as follows:
Your Last Name_First Name_Title of Artwork_Medium_Date
Sample: Smith_Mary_Roses Are Red_Watercolor_Jan_1998
Renaming and Resizing a JPG file
If you are having problems resizing or renaming your files, here are two instructional PDF’s to help you. One is for Windows 10 and one is for a Mac.
How to resize & rename a JPG in Windows 10 (PDF)
How to resize & rename a JPG on a Mac (PDF)
If you are still in need of help, please feel free to contact
Vicky Culver at firstname.lastname@example.org
She will assist you.